Sunday, September 13, 2009

{Color iNspiRed: Lt. Blue, Yellow & Black}

I want to thank everyone for your input on the color challenges. After some thought, I’ve decided to continue the challenges for a little while longer to see if we gain any interest.
Ok, so let’s talk about last weeks challenge. If you missed it, you can see the post here. This awesome Spider-Man layout was submitted by dianaj1012 and check out this layered necklace by PrettyCoolJewels! The winner of the challenge (chosen by randomizer.org) is JemJam who submitted this chic ruffled apron. Congrats girlie! Send me your addy and I’ll send you a little something.
Now, this week’s inspiration comes from one of my lovely Design Team members, Tessa of Precocious paper! Tessa made this adorable card using one of the lamps from my Home Sweet Home Doodle Cutz set.
Thanks Tessa!
091409 Lt Blue Yellow & Black
JOIN THE CHALLENGE:  Create something with today’s color inspiration and upload it to the Flickr group I have created for this weekly challenge. You're creation can be anything you've made (photography also counts). Uploading your project may get you featured here on the blog!
The winner of this challenge will win a Home Sweet Home Doodle Cutz set!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get crafty!
Signature Pin It

5 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Tessa, what an absolutely adorable card! i love it!

Jingle said...

This card is so stinking cute it hurts! I adore the colors!

Tessa Buys said...

Awwww, thanks! I really loved making this one!

Mike and Linda said...

Neat card...love the layout and colors.

Anonymous said...

Cute card!