Saturday, September 26, 2009

{Working Overtime}


So . . . I’ve been a bad blogger lately. It seems that I get on a roll and then one day, I totally lose my mojo. One of these days I will be a consistent blogger.
The shop has been  doing pretty well which means I’ve been pretty busy. I’ve also been working on a couple of projects that I will share more about later. More tree designs have been in the works too! There will be all kinds of color combos . . . especially some for the holidays.
Bubble-Trees
I am so grateful to all my loyal customers who have purchased my little trees. When I made that first set, I never expected that they would be so popular! So again, thank you for your appreciation of my craft.
Ok, time to get back to the studio to put orders together. But first, I think I need to tidy up my shipping station.

To see pictures of my studio when it’s clean, go here.
{Hugs}
Signature Pin It

No comments: