Wednesday, September 2, 2009

{Wreck this Journal Wednesday – Week #2}

Well, I think I am back on track this week. I guess all I needed was a little R&R. My wrecking wasn’t all that spectacular this week but I think that’s simply because I wasn’t feeling creative at all. I’m hoping as the weeks pass that my pages will get a little more creative. After all, that’s the goal of the book, right?
This week, I did the “Scribble Wildly, Violently, with Reckless Abandon”. As you can see, there really was no violence and not really any reckless abandon. Sad, I know but I promise I’ll do better next week.
Scribble-Wrecklessly
Are you Wrecking a Journal? I would love to see!

{{{Hugs}}}
Signature Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I started my WTJ this summer and am STILL working thru it. I'll take some new pics and post them later with a link.