Sunday, August 30, 2009

{Color iNspiRed: Black, White & Red}

I’m back! I’m still a little tired (even after a relaxing weekend) but I’m back and ready to attack the week ahead. This week’s color challenge was inspired by my hubby (because my brain was mush yesterday).
083109 Black White Red
JOIN THE CHALLENGE:  Create something with today’s color inspiration and upload it to the Flickr group I have created for this weekly challenge. You're creation can be anything you've made (photography also counts). Uploading your project may get you featured here on the blog! So what are you waiting for? Let’s get crafty!
The winner of last week’s color challenge is KisforCalligraphy! She submitted these awesome seals. Congrats girl! Email me your addy and I send you a little something.
Happy Crafting!
{Hugs}
Signature Pin It

No comments: