Thursday, October 1, 2009

{Think Pink}

There have been 3 women in my life in the last 5 years that have been diagnosed and endured the diagnosis of breast cancer. These women I admire because they are fighters and survivors.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and in honor of these women and all women who have endured this disease, I am featuring shops who donate part or all of their proceeds to breast cancer charities. Please show these shops some love and if you donate proceeds from your sales, please let me know and I will add your shop to my list that I will keep up for the entire month of October.

(Click on pics to view/purchase)

PrintBirdPhotoCard clutchCuff

Before you go, please be sure to visit other shops that donate to breast cancer charities by clicking on the Think Pink Shops in the right side-bar. Also, please click on the banner at the top of the page to help fund free mammograms.

{{{Hugs}}}

Signature Pin It

7 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Thank you! What a wonderful thing you are doing.

Unknown said...

Hi Heather! Awesome what you are doing! I am a breast cancer survivor myself, 2007. Here's to October! and breast cancer awareness.
Thank you!
Crystal xoxox

Lisa said...

Heather, this is just wonderful what you are doing! Big Hugs to you!

Diana Fisher said...

What a fantastic gesture!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Heather! This is such a wonderful way to bring attention to a cuase and help :) Thank you!!

Itzel Díaz said...

Hey, please visit my blog!
i love your page!

TLC Inspirations said...

I love what you are doing. I think the products shown are beautiful. My mom is a breast cancer survivor, and so is my sister in law. Thank you!! and prayers to all that are, or have been touched by breast cancer, or any cancer.