Sunday, February 21, 2010

{Scrapbooking for Myself}

This weekend I decided that it was about time I did some actual scrapbooking. I have been thinking for a while that I needed to take a break from making stuff for the shop and do some scrapbooking so I can get a fresh perspective and create more relevant products for my customers.  :)
I purchased some American Crafts mini albums a while back and had intended on using a couple to document my girl’s day out adventures with my niece. As of right now, I have two more pages to complete but I thought I’d show you what I’ve done so far (I’m making each of us an album so I’m having to duplicate the pages).
Chick-fi-la
Emma&HeHe-5-15-09
Monsters-vs-Aliens
I had a lot of fun scrapbooking again and can’t wait to find some time to do some more! What did you work on this weekend? Show me, I want to see!
P.S. Have trouble coming up with what to have for dinner each night? Well head on over to the Ditzy Duo blog and read about Louise’s “Fix & Freeze” posts. you can find Part 1, here and Part 2, here.
Signature-Heart Pin It

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Isn't doing something for yourself just the most rewarding?! I love that second page a lot! What a great smile!!! Good stuff!!!

Nothing scrappy this weekend, i was traveling out of state. plan to get scrappy tonight!!

Carrie/scrapchick said...

Great layouts! Was a fun, online scrappy time! :)

Bonita Rose said...

your layouts/mini album.. looks fab! Love it!