Tuesday, December 22, 2009

{It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas}

Well, it has for some time now but I’m just now getting all my pictures uploaded. There are lots of pics so I think I’m going to have to do this in more than one post.
Enjoy!
Blue&White-SnowmenThese little guys greet you when you walk in the front door.
Christmas-TreeTree in the daytime. My tree use to be light blue, white & silver but I’ve added some red and turquoise this year.
Candy Cane CenterpieceCenterpiece & Snowman Dishes in Dining Room. Can you tell I just threw a bunch of leftovers together for the centerpiece?
Acrylic SnowmanThe string of lights broke on this Acrylic Snowman. :( I have quite the collection but didn’t want to show you my messy kitchen in the background :)
red navy snowmenHow cute are these guys?
White-SnowmenMy snowman village. My mom bought me the set on the right. It’s one of my favorite decorations.
Ok, that’s all you get for now. Come back tomorrow and check out the rest of my decor.
Happy Holidays
Signature



Pin It

2 comments:

Laura said...

what pretty decorations! :) love the snow man village! i didn't put many decorations up this year. not much time with a 6 month old! :)

Brigid said...

Your house is adorable! I love that you get all festive.