Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend in Review

This weekend was a pretty busy weekend for me. Friday night we did our typical eating out with family thing. Saturday afternoon, I took my little sis to get a pedi for her birthday. Then Saturday night, we went to the Red Pin Bowling Lounge for her "surprise"party.


The Red Pin is a really cool upscale bowling alley/restaurant/lounge with 10 lanes and big screens above the lanes that play music videos. We had a lot of fun and I think she enjoyed herself. Here are some more pics from the party.


(Mom & Sis)


(Hubby & Me)

How cute is this little guy? (Brother in law & nephew)

(Niece & Cousin)
Everyone seemed to have a good time. We enjoyed the food, bowling and the birthday cupcakes! All in all the party was a success.
Don't forget my Etsyversary sale is going on tonight until midnight! See this post for details.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Pin It

4 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Looks like a very special time was had by one and all..beautiful pics.

Amy Sutter said...

what a fun surprise party! I love the new look of your blog :-)
Blessings,
Amy

Brock said...

Really good pics!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your help with the party! I did have alot of fun, it just went by so fast. Won't we always remember Richard's cupcakes!!