Friday, January 23, 2009

The Big 3-0

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL' SIS!!!!







Today is my lil' sis's 30th birthday. Even though we are not far apart in age (or location), I can't believe that she is 30 and married with two kids! We have come along way, her and I . . . from being sworn enemies when we were kids (knives were sometimes involved . . . that's a story for another time) to best friends who live only a stone's throw away from each other.






Her hubby and I planned a little party for her on Saturday night that I am excited about . . . I hope I'm not more excited than she is when she finds out where we are having the party. I would tell you but there is a chance that she will read this and then I will be in big trouble! I will give details (and surely pics) later. . .



Pin It

No comments: