Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scarlet Fever Update



Just thought I would let everyone know that the toddler is doing well. Thanks to some pretty potent antibiotics, she is almost back to 100%. Tonight, they came by so I could give her the Eve plushie that I made her last night and she loved it! However, as soon as she said "thank you", she said, "now can you make me a Wall-e?" Oy, I knew that was coming . . . I told her that that was a little harder to do and I'd have to work on it. Then the boys went upstairs to watch Rambo and the girls stayed downstairs and played Smooth Moves on the Wii (only because the toddler was insistent that she play). I have to say, she did pretty well for 3 years old.
Pin It

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Glad to hear she's feeling better!! It sucks when little ones get sick.