Hello? Anyone still out there?
Honestly, I can’t believe I still have followers. I’ve been such a slacker on this blog. Since the girls were born I haven’t had much time to be creative. If you read my last post, you saw that I’ve been pinning a bunch of stuff that I’d like to do but just haven’t had the time.
I did, however, make a spring/Easter wreath that was Pinspired by THIS pin.
Materials I bought:
Lime green “fur” (found in the yarn section)
Colored straight pins
Materials I already had:
Prima paper flowers
Embroidery floss (twine would also be very cute!)
Welcome feet printable banner (You can get this HERE)
- Wrap fur around wreath until it is completely covered. You may have to go around twice to fill in gaps
- Place flowers randomly around wreath and attach with colored straight pins
- Cut out flags for banner, run them through a sticker maker and attach to floss or twine (you can also use glue).
- Position banner across wreath and attach to wreath by tying them onto pins behind flowers (I think I might had tied a double not in the floss and then just stuck the pin through the knot).
- Attach colorful ribbon for hanging.
I’m not very good with instructions…I often just make things up as I go, so if you have any questions, feel free to email me.Pin It