Thursday, May 24, 2012

{More Customs & New Products}

I love a good challenge…especially a creative challenge. So, when someone asks me to design something from scratch, I always immediately say ‘YES!’

Here are a couple of customs I’ve done…

This first one is a birthday invitation for my niece. She is obsessed with Super Mario right now so my sister requested a ‘Girly’ looking Super Mario invitation. I have to say, I struggled a little with this one…how do you make Mario girly?? I am pretty happy with the final product though.
Super-Mario-Invite

I was recently asked to design some party circles for a Sprinkle. I had never heard of a Sprinkle before (it’s basically a baby shower for someone who already has children) but was ready to dig in and design these favor tags.

Sprinkles-Party-Circles

 

I have some new items in the shop. If you didn’t already know, I can design just about any party printable you need even if it’s not yet in the shop. I’ve recently added an invitation, straw flags and will soon be adding some cupcake wrappers!

Grey&Pink Signature

Pin It

No comments: