Thursday, March 29, 2012

{Pinterested}

I don’t have much time to be crafty these days but I am great at pinning projects that I hope to someday work on.

If I ever get to scrapbook again, I’d definitely scraplift this layout by Audrey. I just love the colors and the layout of the pictures and the CHEVRON!

 

And I love the use of pattern papers in this layout. I’m thinking it would be a good use of my scraps.

 

And speaking of scraps…this project would also be a great use of those scrap pattern papers you have. I’m thinking since Easter is just around the corner, you could cut out ovals and make an Easter wreath!

 

If you’re a scrapbooker and if you’re like me, you have tons of pattern papers in your stash. I’d love to go through my stash and find some papers that would make some good iPhone covers like these.

 

Do you Pinterest? You can find me HERE.

Signature

Pin It

1 comment:

Adorebynat said...

I love all of these. To use scrap papers for iphone cover, that's brilliant!
I also followed your Pinterest now :-).