Tuesday, July 7, 2009

{Up and Coming}

I have a few things going on with my shop lately. I have a couple things that I am very excited to announce but that will have to come later . . . hopefully this week. I’m also working on a new series of products, one of which is called Tutti Fruiti. Those will be added to the store in the next week or so. Until then, have you seen the great products that are already in the shop?
1-Oh Deer Tags2-Cupcake Magnets3-Posies4-Celebrate Card5-Cupcake Tags6-Pink Aqua Buttons
If you haven’t checked out my shop, you really should . . . especially if you scrapbook or are a paper crafter. If you decide to make a purchase, I’ll give you 10% off your order (before shipping)! Just enter ‘Blog’ in message to seller and I’ll refund the discount through Paypal.
{Hugs}
Signature Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your whole line is just delicious! Great colors and sweet designs :) Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve now!

Robin Thomas said...

Your blog looks so fresh and tasty! I look forward to seeing what new things you are coming up with!