Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just a Quick Post

How was everyone's weekend? We had some beautiful weather with temps in the 50's & 60's which is crazy because last week we had two days of sleet and freezing temps. Hubby and I had a date night (long time coming). We saw Taken with Liam Neeson, a good movie that I would probably give 4 out of 5 stars, and then had a late dinner. It was good to be able to spend some quality time with him. We are so busy these days that we forget that we need to take time out for each other. . . I can't imagine how hard that is going to be when we have little ones demanding our attention. The rest of the weekend was used for errands and cleaning. I have to say, my house and laundry had been neglected for quite some time so it got some TLC today. . . laundry is almost done and the house is looking a little less like it was hit by a tornado. :D

I took a vacation day tomorrow from my "real" job mainly because I have been feeling physically and mentally fatigued, so a day off with no obligations is just what I need. I will probably use some time tomorrow to get some orders finished and shipped out but other than that I think I'll just do whatever I feel like doing. We all need days like that, right?

Hope everyone has a great week and don't forget to check back tomorrow when I announce what this week's Tuesday Teaser will be and be sure to also come back Friday when I have my first Feature Friday post! Pin It