Sunday, February 15, 2009

iBowl Uh-Oh!


Last night I uploaded iBowl while I was in the car with my hubby running errands. I couldn't wait to try it out when I got home. We got home and while hubby was messing with the TV, I decided to try out my new game. After a couple of tries, I thought to myself, "wow, I could easily send this phone flying if I'm not careful". No sooner did that thought cross my mind that the new shiny iPhone went flying out of my hand toward our fairly new LCD TV. It was like slow motion. . . phone goes flying, my jaw drops, I leap forward to catch the iPhone before it goes flying into the TV, CAUGHT! Whew! That was a close call! After I caught it I busted out laughing (I tend to do that when I get that kind of adrenaline rush). I looked over at hubby who was standing there with the look of horror on his face as he says (only half kidding), "If that two-hundred dollar phone had landed in my thousand dollar TV, I would have totally kicked your ass!"


Note to self: Be sure to buy one of those silicone sleeves for iPhone to avoid SERIOUS consequences!
Pin It

No comments: