Monday, April 19, 2010

{Flattered}

Can I just say how much I love my customers? I have the nicest & sweetest customers. They (you) are so good to me. Check out some of my products with their corresponding I’ve received recently:

Watermelon-Labels1-0 An A+ Seller.....love these colors.....lots of cool and neat "stuff" in this store.....you're going to love it!

Strawberry-stickersFast shipping. Wonderful follow-up. Super cute stickers! Would happily order again!

Glitter-Trees1 I love these tress.....they are sure to brighten my cards!

White-on-Kraft-Bracket-Jour I love these tags! Thanks for doing this custom order for me. I know I asked for something you didn't already carry! You came through perfectly! Thank you!!

 

You see what I mean? I just want to let anyone, who has ever purchased from me, know that I greatly appreciate you!

XOXO,
Signature-Heart

Pin It

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* that is WONDERFUL!!! U know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your work....just ask Diana...hehehehehehehehe....she can see what I have done with your wonderful goodies right now!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I can't show U till later!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)