Tuesday, February 28, 2012

{A Custom Order!}

I finished yet another custom order this week. I love working on customs. They really get my creative brain going.
This order is a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme for a set of boy/girl twins. The request was for it to be a little more fancy than cutesy so this is what I came up with.
MMCH-Web-Image
I love how Mickey & Minnie kind of  represent the twins since they are boy/girl twins. And of course, you have to have the MMCH sayings like, “Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog!” and “Oh Toodles?” (in which I did a play on words and spelled it with the word ‘Two’ in it).
I currently still have some availability for custom orders so if you have a party or event coming up and you would like to have some printables designed, just let me know!
Signature Pin It

No comments: