Monday, December 26, 2011

{Transitioning}

I see that I’m losing followers. :( I don’t blame them since I haven’t blogged since October! My two precious little girls have just kept me so busy that I have trouble keeping up with 3 blogs and 2 Etsy shops!

Anyway, after much consideration, I have decided to transition {embellish*ology} to printable items such as invitations, announcements, cupcake toppers, etc. Don’t worry though, I will also have some of my current items as printables too! While I am in this transition phase, to keep my creative juices flowing, I am currently taking custom design orders.

This month I have done a couple of Christmas themed orders…

This is a canning jar label that I designed for a customer who was using them on jars of home made salsa. YUM! (The wording in this one has been changed to protect the customer.)
Canning Jar Label

And here is a set of prints with Christmas quotes that I designed for a customer who framed them and used them with her Christmas décor.
Christmas Quote Prints

In the past, I have also designed some scrapbook goodies, invitations, cupcake toppers, banners, etc. that I will share in the days to come.

If you are needing something, I would be more than happy to do a custom design for you! Just shoot me an email with what you are wanting (just click on ‘Contact’ up above).

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Grey&Pink Signature

Pin It

No comments: