Tuesday, August 17, 2010

{A Party for Boys}

I swear I’m not a bad blogger! Just a busy gal who has a bad habit of putting blogging on the back burner.  :(

I have been very busy working on designs for customers and coming up with new designs for the shop. The Halloween collection is done but you’ll have to wait for the reveal on Sept. 1st….if I’m feeling generous, maybe a little before ;)

I’ve also been working on party stuff for a certain cutie patootie nephew of mine. Here’s the invitation design:
Invitation-1

Aren’t those cars just the cutest?! I think I’m going to use them on something for the shop.

I’m hoping to do a small shop update sometime this week. I have a couple of new designs I’m anxious to add to the shop. 

XOXO,

Signature-Heart

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooo cute!! LOVING those little cars! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Oh, yes add those cars to the shop!!!! Perfect addition! :) Cute invite!